Sunday, December 4, 2016

Onneeee Morrreeee Weeeeeek

Good Mornniinnnggggg Vietnam!!! 

It is such a nice feeling to only have one more week in the MTC! There have been some great fun and spiritual times here, but I'm so ready to get out to Germany next Monday


The highlight of this week had to be when we received our flight plans a day earlier than we expected! We are leaving at 4:50 a.m. Monday, and won't be in Dresden, Germany until 5:25 a.m. the next day....that's gonna be a fun trip hahah.

This week was good, a little longer because I'm so anxious to get out to Germany! We are learning more and more German every day and I feel pretty confident so we'll see how that goes in the real world hahah. Not much else happened this week so I'm going to keep this one short, although next week this time I'll be almost going to Germany! 

Love you all!

Elder Johnson
Germany Berlin Mission


 Me and my best friend Elder Mehr!! Love this guy​​
  

Sitting in this classroom for 9 hours a day can do a number on you
   

This picture was cold to pose for
   

Me studying das Wort Gottes
   

2 of my wonderful teachers
   

No comments:

Post a Comment