Monday, February 6, 2017

52 seconds

HEY everyone!  

I hope you guys are all doing amazing. 


So this week was on the slower side. Monday-Thursday were pretty good, we went by all of our leftover contacts who had invited us to come by later to talk more, and all of them shut us down, salty haha. One even gave us our Book of Mormon back! There is unfortunately not much we can do about this, besides leave an invitation to pray and let them know we are always there if they have interest. Other than that, we did a lot of finding, I pet a lot of dogs (because I learned the word for "pet" in German), and we got lots of doors slammed in our faces, but we are staying optimistic! 


Cute white pooch

The real fun came this past Friday, as Elder Mehr woke up sick! The mission president's wife told him to stay home and rest until he feels better, and it lasted until Saturday night, so we had a pretty uneventful couple days, that's why I don't have much to write today. I will for sure have a lot more for you all next week, and I apologize for the lack of content! But I hope you all have a great week, love you all!

OH and the reason for the title, is that I would like you all to know I have solved a Rubik's cube this week, in 52 seconds, so when I break the world record, you can all know you heard it here first. 



We saw this on the bus and had to take a pic with it. (Packers in Deutschland)

Who knew Germany had cute sunsets like AZ? (Sunset in Berlin)
Elder Glenn Johnson
Germany Berlin Mission
Bürgerstraße 61
Oldenburg 26123
Germany


No comments:

Post a Comment