Sunday, November 6, 2016

MTC Arrival - November 5, 2016

Hallo everyone,

These three days I have been here have got to be some of the most long, challenging, but rewarding days of my life. The MTC is 9 or 10 hours of classes a day with few breaks to eat meals. My companion, Elder Brown, is from Springville Utah and his Dad is the MTC doctor so we get special privileges (not really lol). He's like a health and fitness nut though and that's gonna take some getting used to. He is really cool though and our other two elders in our district, Elder Wright and Elder Santo are also awesome. We all like to joke around and have a good time so I got lucky to be in their District. Today we went to the Provo Temple and it was a great spiritual experience! I'm going to keep today's letter short because it's only been three days but I love you all and I will talk to you guys next week!

Also, I forgot to share a scripture in my last letter. The scripture we read in German to our fake Untersucher is James 1: 5 which says "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him" So all of you if there is something you're not sure about, no matter how large or small it may be, go to prayer and scripture study and you'll receive your answer.

Writing the first letter home!

Elder Johnson
Germany Berlin Mission

P.S. if anyone would like to write me personally, you can do so through glenn.johnson@myldsmail.net, or at dearelder.com you can write a letter and I will receive it that day and not have to wait until Saturday to read it! It will make things go faster but whatever you want to do is fine. Instructions for dearelder.com: go to the website and open a new account and enter your information. 

Select:

Provo MTC, Same Day Delivery, Write Letter, 
Elder Glenn Johnson, 
Unit number 190, 
Mission Code GER-BER,
Estimated MTC Departure Date: 12/13/16.

No comments:

Post a Comment